No Soup Recipe is Too Complex or Delicate
DC Norris North America has been providing equipment for producing the finest soups, stocks and sauces for more than 50 years.
DC Norris North America has the right equipment to handle all of your stock, soup and sauce recipes. From creamy bechamel sauce to complex bone broth-based dishes like pho, our experienced food processing systems engineers will assist with designing and installing the right solution for your recipes. Our experience encompasses both smooth and particulate recipes – large and small.
From 50 gallons
Industrial Production of Stocks, Soups, Sauces & Stews
Whether sweet or savory, batch or continuous process we’ll help you design a system that improves the quality of your finished food product and makes your production process more efficient.
- Cream-Based Soups & Chowders
- Broth-Based Soups & Consomme
- Cheese-Based Soups
- Bechamel and milk-based sauces
- Ragu & meat sauces
- Velouté and roux-thickened sauces
- Tomato-based sauces (BBQ, salsas, pasta sauce, pizza sauce)
- Marmalade & Fruit Sauces
- Chocolate, caramel, butterscotch, peanut butter and other dessert/ fudge sauces
- Beef Bourguignon
Contact us today and we’ll let you know quickly how we can help you with your soup,
stock, sauce or stew production.