Static Cooling Vessels
DA coolers feature unique, scraped surface agitators. Their large surface area to product ratio allows rapid cooling times, without damage to particulates or adverse effect on quality or taste.
Capacity: 79 – 396 Gallons
Features: Stand alone vessels, vacuum transfer system
Static Coolers by DC Norris North America
For manufacturers with cooling requirements that include large batch cooling in stand-alone vessels, DC Norris North America offers an extensive range of static DA coolers with unique, scraped surface agitators. Their large surface area to product ratio allows rapid cooling times, without damage to particulates or adverse effect on quality or taste. Product is gently transferred to the coolers using our vacuum transfer system and the cooling cycle is closely monitored to eliminate the risk of thermal shock and separation. Once cooled, product can then be pumped, or using the over-pressure system with sterile air, transferred into vessels. They can then be taken to the filling line for depositing, avoiding product damage and keeping losses to a minimum.
Request a Future Appointment
Are Static Coolers Right for Your Product Line?
- Vessel is capable of taking a vacuum to allow filling of product without the need for transfer pumps
- 15 psi internal pressure rating for product evacuation using sterile air overpressure
- Insulated, with a conical bottom and stainless steel cladding
- Vertical product zone with scraping surface type, variable speed agitator fitted with replaceable food-approved plastic blades
- Fixed lid design with manway for incorporating into CIP cleaning systems, or:
- Full diameter, counterbalanced, domed top lid for complete access to product zone, available as an option