Cook Quench Chill Model 3000 and 4000 Range
The DC Norris North America Cook Quench Chill machine is designed to automatically cook rice, vegetable and pasta products in tipping baskets using three stages. The first tank contains water which is heated up and cooks the product. Product is then transferred to the second quench tank containing cold (ambient) water to take the bulk heat out of the product, stop the cooking and refresh the product. The final tank contains chilled water and completes the cooling process. The baskets containing the product can lift and lower in the water to give a gentle agitation in each of the three stages. The final exit of product is usually into a de-watering vibrating conveyor.
All models are heated by direct steam injection and have a water overflow rim incorporated into the water tanks to prevent spillage onto the production floor and cross-contamination between high and low areas.
- A new unique Wave Pump Agitation system is available, which provides the perfect agitation for ‘long’ pastas.
Rotary & Linear Cook Quench Chill
These Systems follow the same cooking process as our original cook quench chill machine but has a smaller footprint/design to suit a more compressed factory production area.
- Available as 2, 3, 4 or 5 basket machines
- Basket Capacity Sizes – 20, 130, or 200 gallons
- Glycol Chillers
- Easy to use HMI – stores recipes
- Loading/unloading by tote bin lift or conveyor
- Food safe and hygienic components
- Distinct low risk/high care division
- Unique water heating system