RECIPE MANAGER SOFTWARE package provides a simple to use and flexible method of controlling a recipe driven production process. Working closely with our customers to understand and identify what they require; we have developed the very best system in the market.
The user friendly system allows customers to create ingredient listings, step–by–step procedural recipes and user access security with all recipes stored to a relational database. The system maintains full records of kettle yields, allowing bar code identification from preparation through to packaging, and ensures all HACCP controls are met.
- Forces the operator to follow a logical sequence of events
- Temperatures, cook times and motor speeds are automatically controlled by the recipe
- Visual display of plant layout and fault notification
- Records all weights, temperatures, sequences, deviations and errors.
- Creates batch reports in text and graph formats
- Piped additions are batched in automatically and verified by either load cell or flow meter
- Touch Screen for operator use
- DCN Software Engineers can log-in remotely utilising a local broadband connection and make any updates to your system or assist with queries
- Displays machine operator HMI screens in real time (remote view)
- Data can be exported to most popular formats such as Xls, Pdf and HTML
We now offer a ‘Lite’ Version of Recipe Manager:
- Simplified version of ‘Full’ Recipe Manager
- Recipes created on HMI screen only
- Suitable for standalone kettles with limited recipes