Our Food Processing Software: Recipe Manager
Our Recipe Manager software package is simple to use and offers a flexible method of controlling a recipe-driven production process. Working closely with our customers to understand and identify what they require; we have developed the very best recipe management software system on the market.
The user-friendly Recipe Manager system allows commercial food producers to create ingredient listings, step–by–step procedural recipes and user access security with all recipes stored to a relational database. The system maintains full records of kettle yields, allowing bar code identification from preparation through to packaging and ensures all HACCP controls are met.
Recipe Manager Features
- Forces the operator to follow a logical sequence of events
- Temperatures, cook times and motor speeds are automatically controlled by the recipe
- Visual display of plant layout and fault notification
- Records all weights, temperatures, sequences, deviations and errors.
- Creates batch reports in text and graph formats
- Piped additions are batched in automatically and verified by either load cell or flow meter
- Touch Screen for operator use
- DCN Software Engineers can log-in remotely utilising a local broadband connection and make any updates to your system or assist with queries
- Displays machine operator HMI screens in real time (remote view)
- Data can be exported to most popular formats such as Xls, Pdf and HTML
Food Processing Software: Virtual Chart Recorder
The DC Norris Virtual Chart Recorder software has been designed to record real-time data produced by your processing system. This allows industrial food manufacturers to log information relating to temperature changes in any cooking and/or cooling process.
The Virtual Chart Recorder software stores this data in a database that remains ready for our clients to quickly produce historic cycle process records and trends.
Virtual Chart Recorder Features
- Can record data from a variety of different machines – not just DC Norris equipment
- All data stored in Relational database
- Records recipe and operator names
- Records Date, batch time (start, finish, total)
- Reports generated and printed against selected database records
- Data can be exported to most popular formats such as Xls, Pdf and HTML Displays machine operator HMI screens in real time (remote view)