Model 160 Industrial Can Opener & Model 990 Can Crusher
Model 160 Industrial Can Opener
Our original and best-selling design; the Model 160 Semi-Automatic Industrial Can-Opener is suitable for most catering applications where fast lid removal and easy size/height changes are required.
The Model 160 is pneumatically powered and is fast and efficient, with a capable throughput of 200-300 cans an hour.
The fully enclosed blade removes the can lid without metal slivers in one clean cut, using the two-handed push button. With interchangeable heads and height blocks, the can-opener is adaptable for a wide range of can sizes and shapes, including square.
Model 160 Options:
- Support Stand
- Infeed Table
- Can Rinse / Air Blast Water Removal Unit
- Product Chute
- Drop-In Mesh
- Can Crushing System
- Magnetic Lid Removal System
MODEL 160 FEATURES:
– Glass bead blasted stainless steel
– Two-handed start
– Throughput of 200-300 cans an hour
– Removes lid in one cut without metal chips
– Fully enclosed blade
– Easy Cleaning
– Interchangeable Heads
– Adjustable from 60mm to 230mm diameter cans
– Height block kit included
– Quick-release heads for easy cleaning
Model 990 Industrial Can Crusher
The Model 990 manually operated pneumatic can crusher has been specifically designed for the purpose of crushing empty cans.
The empty cans are hand-fed into the crushing chamber, when the guard is lowered the can is crushed to approximately 25% of its original height.
The guard is then raised and the next can is manually inserted into the chamber, the previous can is automatically displaced out the back of the chamber and into a collection bin (optional) for disposal.
Model 990 Features & Options:
- All stainless steel construction
- Manually operated
- Pneumatic Operation – No Electricity Required
- Fully interlocked for safety
- Completely hose proof design
- Mounted on four adjustable legs each with bolt-down facility
- Manual can rinse facility (option)
- Crushed can bin (option)
- Versions available for most can sizes