Transfer & Mixing Vessels
DC Norris transfer vessels are ideal for the vacuum/pressure transfer of hot or cold product. They are available in various sizes up to 160 gallons and can be mounted on two fixed and two swivel castors, allowing the tank to also serve as a mobile holding vessel. Made from 304 or 316 grade stainless steel, vessels can be custom made to customer requirements.
We can offer many versions of our stainless steel vessels, including Static, Storage, Mixing and Mobile.
Typical Specification / Options
- Stainless Steel Grade 316 (contact parts) Grade 304 (other)
- Designed to PD5500
- Working Pressure 15 psi (or to suit customer requirements)
- Tested to full vacuum
- Hygienic Butterfly valve outlet
- Hinged lid or manway
- Insulated / Jacketed
- Agitated or non-agitated models available
- Castors or fork truck channels